Get ready to level up. Emotionally, mentally, financially, spirituality, energetically. It is all coming. As we start to manifest our business goals and intentions for 2022, we reflect back on the past year. What worked? What didn’t? How can we elevate our business and our brand?
By aligning our own vision with what’s trending in the media and marketing sectors today, we are able to more authentically show up for our community. That’s why we’re taking a look at the bigger picture and offering you our 2022 business trend predictions.
- Following Your Intuition
- The days of structured businesses stuck in their ways and forcing initiatives are over. We’ve entered a new paradigm where more of the collective is increasing their awareness and elevating their vibrations. With that, comes listening to our intuition and following gut feelings instead of forced action. Everyone has unique human design types, creative styles and overall energy that they embody – so it only makes sense to honor what flows unique to you!
- Authentic Content
- Gone are the days of heavy filters, hyper curated feeds, and over edited photos. While we prioritize showing up in a professional way, we also emphasize the importance of keeping it real. Communities on social media are weeding out the fake sh*t and we are here for it. Jump on an IG live for a Q & A, make a behind the scenes reel, or create a personal account where you post pictures of your intimate life. Listen to your audience and give the people what they want in 2022 – raw, real authentic content.
- Long Form Media
- 2020 and 2021 were the years of instant gratification. Short form media was taking center stage. Take TikTok for example, a platform for personalized short videos, which became one of the most popular social media sites. In 2022, long form media is making its comeback! Long form media staples like podcasts, 60 second reels, and YouTube videos are back baby! Even TikTok has extended its video length to three minutes. Grab a cup of coffee next time you log into Instagram. We’re going to be here a while.
- In-Person Events
- Virtual events were all the rage during lockdown and rightfully so. I think we can all agree that being able to connect virtually kept the sense of community alive during trying times. In the past few months, we’ve started to see a shift in mindset and an eagerness to reconnect in person. While work from home is likely to stick around, we think it’s safe to say that people are craving face to face connection and will seek out in person events over virtual ones in the coming year.
- The retail e-commerce sales trajectory has been increasingly successful this past year and will only continue to grow in 2022. This growth can be attributed to the ever improving ease and comfort of online shopping. What does this mean for you? Step up your e-commerce game. Now is the time to reap the benefits.
It’s been a whirlwind of a year with major highs and devastating lows. In 2021, we learned. In 2022, let’s apply.